All the information you need, right at your fingertips.
Blu Star provides the insights you need to better manage your pest control business.
Consistent, easy-to-learn interface that allows you to generate PDF’s, grids with hyperlinks, or export to Excel or CSV. You can easily create reports with charts and graphs; and reports that highlight exceptions in your business.
Not enough? Let us know what you need and we’ll develop a new report template for you that provides the information you want. Still not enough? Blu Star includes a query builder tool so you can get at the data yourself.
We like big data. Blu Star can tell you your Callback Rate by Service, by Technician, by Target Pest, and by Material. Blu Star can tell you your Material Usage in dollars too, so you can make informed decisions that improve your service and bottom line.
Daily Dashboard combines dozens of reports and emails them nightly to your management team. Your managers will know at a glance the status of the company, their team, and individuals on their team, including:
- Orders for the month, orders completed, orders remaining, and percent complete
- Contract Sales (number of sales and annual dollar amount) sold by technician, sold by others and added to a route
- Route size (number and annual dollar amount), so you can quickly see if a route is getting too big
- Recent sales so you can give positive reinforcement to those helping you grow
- With GPS Integration, you will see maximum speed through the day, first ignition on, last ignition off, time in service, miles driven, idle time, and more
Technicians get a similar report specific to them and their routes.
Unparalleled insight for smarter decisions
- Use pre-built standard reports or create custom reports
- Access critical data that shows how your business performance compares to goal
- Easy-to-use financial reporting including Accounts Receivable, Invoice Register and Payment Register
- Schedule reports to be emailed automatically or on-demand
- Export reports as HTML, Excel, PDF, RTF or CSV
- Example reports
- Cost analysis by service or geographic area
- Scheduled to Actual comparison report
- Marketing performance reporting
- Budget vs. revenue report
- Sales performance reporting
- Technician productivity report